- Shi Q.
- Zhang J.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Methodological concerns about the poisoning Early Warning Score.Aust Crit Care. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aucc.2022.10.002
- A predictive model for serious adverse events in adults with acute poisoning in prehospital and hospital care.Aust Crit Care. 2021; 34: 209-216
- National early warning score (NEWS) 2: standardising the assessment of acute-illness severity in the NHS.RCP, London2017 (Updated report of a working party)
- Early warning score validation methodologies and performance metrics: a systematic review.BMC Med Inf Decis Making. 2020; 20: 111
- The use of early warning system scores in prehospital and emergency department settings to predict clinical deterioration: a systematic review and meta-analysis.PLoS One. 2022; 17e0265559
- Validity of the pediatric early warning score and the bedside pediatric early warning score in classifying patients who require the resources of a higher level pediatric hospital.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2020; 24: 341-348
- Tracking the National Early Warning Score 2 from prehospital care to the emergency department: a prospective, ambulance-based, observational study.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2022; 12: 1-9
- Assessing severity of illness in patients transported to hospital by paramedics: external validation of 3 prognostic scores.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2020; 24: 273-281
- Glucose as an additional parameter to National Early Warning Score (NEWS) in prehospital setting enhances identification of patients at risk of death: an observational cohort study.Emerg Med J. 2020; 37: 286-292
- A predictive model for serious adverse events in adults with acute poisoning in prehospital and hospital care.Aust Crit Care. 2022; 35: 3-4