Main outcome measures
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The third international consensus definitions for sepsis and septic shock (Sepsis-3).JAMA. 2016 Feb 23; 315: 801-810
- Surviving sepsis campaign: international guidelines for management of sepsis and septic shock: 2016.Crit Care Med. 2017 Mar; 45: 486-552
- Ferritin for the clinician.Blood Rev. 2009 May; 23: 95-104
- Serum ferritin: past, present and future.Biochim Biophys Acta. 2010 Aug; 1800: 760-769
- Hyperferritinimia in adults in the critical care setting and its significance to hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis.Blood. 2014 Dec 6; 124 (1412–1412)
- Hyperferritinemia in critically ill patients.Crit Care Med. 2020 Apr; 48: 459-465
RCPA - Ferritin [Internet]. [cited 2020 Sep 7]. Available from: https://www.rcpa.edu.au/Manuals/RCPA-Manual/Pathology-Tests/F/Ferritin.
- Ferritin levels in children with severe sepsis and septic shock.Acta Pædiatrica. 2007 Dec 1; 96: 1829-1831
Making choices at menopause [Internet]. Australian Journal of General Practice. [cited 2021 Feb 2]. Available from: https://www1.racgp.org.au/ajgp/2019/july/making-choices-at-menopause.
- How we manage hyperferritinemic sepsis related MODS/macrophage activation syndrome/secondary HLH.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2015 Jul; 16: 598-600
- Serum ferritin as a diagnostic biomarker for severity of childhood sepsis.Indian Pediatr. 2021; 58: 1143-1146
- Iron parameters determine the prognosis of critically ill patients.Crit Care Med. 2016; 44: 1049-1058
- Combined biomarkers predict acute mortality among critically ill patients with suspected sepsis.Crit Care Med. 2018 Jul; 46: 1106-1113
- Time course of iron metabolism in critically ill patients.Acta Clin Belg. 2013 Feb 1; 68: 22-27