Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- New sepsis deﬁnition changes incidence of sepsis in the intensive care unit.Crit Care Resusc. 2017; 19: 26
- A systematic review of the accuracy of peripheral thermometry in estimating core temperatures among febrile critically ill patients.Crit Care Resusc. 2011 Sep; 13: 194-199
- Association of triage hypothermia with in-hospital mortality among patients in the emergency department with suspected sepsis.J Crit Care. 2020 Dec 1; 60: 27-31
- Diagnosis and management of temperature abnormality in ICUs: a EUROBACT investigators' survey.Crit Care. 2013; 17: R289
- Accuracy of peripheral thermometers for estimating temperature: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Ann Intern Med. 2015 Nov 17; 163: 768-777
- Accuracy of non-invasive body temperature measurement methods in adult patients admitted to the intensive care unit: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Crit Care Resusc. 2021 Mar 1; 23: 6-13
- Accuracy of non-invasive body temperature measurement methods in critically ill patients: a prospective, bicentric, observational study.Crit Care Resusc. 2021 Sep 6; 23: 346-353
- Encyclopedia of survey research methods.([Internet]. 2455 Teller Road, 91320) Sage Publications, Inc., Thousand Oaks, California, USA2008 ([cited 2022 Mar 29]. Available from:)
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)—a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inf. 2009 Apr 1; 42: 377-381
Medical Indicators. NexTemp® “How to Use” Celsius Presentation [Internet]. Hamilton, NJ: Medical Indicators; [cited 2021 Jun 27]. Available from: https://www.medicalindicators.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/MII-NexTemp-How-to-Use-Slides-C.pdf.
- SureTemp® plus 692 electronic thermometer.([Internet]) Welch Allyn, Skaneateles Falls, NY2018 ([cited 2021 Jun 27]. Available from:)
- How to use.(Internet) Visofocus, Vedano Olona, Varese2013 ([cited 2021 Jun 27]. Available from)
- Operating manual Genius 2 tympanic thermometer and base.(Internet) Covidien, Mansfield, MA2011 ([cited 2021 Jun 27]. Available from:)https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/web/documents/Manual/cardinal-health-genius-2-operating-manual.pdf
- The accuracy of temperature measurements provided by the Edwards lifesciences pulmonary artery catheter.Anesth Analg. 2016 May; 122: 1480-1483
Medical Indicators. NexTemp® general product literature [Internet]. Hamilton, NJ: Medical Indicators; [cited 2021 Jun 27]. Available from: https://www.medicalindicators.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/NexTemp-Thermometer-General-Literature.pdf.
- Specifications.(Internet) Visofocus, Vedano Olona, Varese2013 ([cited 2021 Jun 27]. Available from)
- Measuring agreement in method comparison studies.Stat Methods Med Res. 1999 Jun; 8: 135-160
- Passing-bablok & bland-altman methods: user-written command agree for Stata.(Internet) Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona: Bellaterra2019 (Available from:)
- Stata statistical software: release. vol. 17. StataCorp LLC, College Station, TX2021
- Accuracy and precision of noninvasive temperature measurement in adult intensive care patients.Am J Crit Care. 2007 Sep; 16: 485-496
- Do peripheral thermometers accurately correlate to core body temperature?.Ann Emerg Med. 2016 Nov; 68: 562-563
- Temperature measurement in the adult emergency department: oral, tympanic membrane and temporal artery temperatures versus rectal temperature.Emerg Med J. 2016 Dec 1; 33: 843
- Tympanic temperature measurements: are they reliable in the critically ill? A clinical study of measures of agreement.Crit Care Med. 2007 Jan; 35: 155-164
- An evaluation of a zero-heat-flux cutaneous thermometer in cardiac surgical patients.Anesth Analg. 2014 Sep; 119: 543-549
- Evaluation of the novel non-invasive zero-heat-flux TcoreTM thermometer in cardiac surgical patients.J Clin Monit Comput. 2019 Feb; 33: 165-172
- Measuring core body temperature using a non-invasive, disposable double-sensor during targeted temperature management in post-cardiac arrest patients.Front Med. 2021 May 5; 8666908