Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Australasian resuscitation of sepsis evaluation (ARISE): a multi-centre, prospective, inception cohort study.Resuscitation. 2009; 80: 811-818
- Adult-population incidence of severe sepsis in Australian and New Zealand intensive care units.Intensive Care Med. 2004; 30: 589-596
- Definitions for sepsis and organ failure and guidelines for the use of innovative therapies in sepsis. The ACCP/SCCM Consensus Conference Committee. American College of Chest Physicians/Society of Critical Care Medicine.Chest. 1992; 101: 1644-1655
- The third International consensus definitions for sepsis and septic shock (Sepsis-3).JAMA. 2016; 315: 801-810
- Predictive value of quick Sepsis-Related Organ Failure Scores following sepsis-related Medical Emergency Team calls: a retrospective cohort study.Anaesth Intensive Care. 2017; 45: 688-694
- The epidemiology of sepsis during rapid response team reviews in a teaching hospital.Anaesth Intensive Care. 2015; 43: 193-198
- Frequency and significance of qSOFA criteria during adult rapid response team reviews: a prospective cohort study.Resuscitation. 2018; 122: 13-18
- Duration and management of sepsis -associated hypotension at rapid response yeam call-outs to patients subsequently admitted to the intensive care unit: a case series.Australian Critical Care. 2022; 35: 450-453
- Improving sepsis care for hospital inpatients using existing medical emergency response systems.Infect Dis Health. 2020; 25: 63-70