- Goulding K.
- Marchetti R.
- Perera R.
- Johnson R.
- Bailey M.
- Secombe P.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Does the use of BariBoardTM improve adequacy of chest compressions in morbid obesity? A pilot study using a simulation model.Aust Crit Care. 2021; (Dec 17:S1036-7314(21)00158-2) (Epub ahead of print. PMID: 34930648)
- The impact of compliant surfaces on in-hospital chest compressions: effects of common mattresses and a backboard.Resuscitation. 2009; 80: 546-552https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2009.03.023
- Impact of a feedback device on chest compression quality during extended manikin cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a randomized crossover study.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; 34 (PMID: 27349359): 1754-1760https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2016.05.077
- European Resuscitation Council Guidelines 2021: education for resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2021; 161: 388-407https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2021.02.016
- Effect of a backboard on chest compression quality during in-hospital adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a randomised, single-blind, controlled trial using a manikin model.Intensive Crit Care Nurs. 2021; 69 (PMID: 34893397): 103164https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iccn.2021.103164