- Zhang W.
- Gu Q.
- Gu Y.
- Zhao Y.
- Zhu L.
- Schittek G.A.
- Schwantzer G.
- Zoidl P.
- Orlob S.
- Holger S.
- Eichinger M.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Symptom management to alleviate thirst and dry mouth in critically ill patients: a randomised controlled trial.Aust Crit Care. 2022 Mar; 35 (Epub 2021 Jun 10. PMID: 34119409): 123-129https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aucc.2021.04.002
- Adult patients' wellbeing and disturbances during early recovery in the post anaesthesia care unit. A cross-sectional study.Intensive Crit Care Nurs. 2020 Dec; 61 (Epub 2020 Aug 14. PMID: 32800752): 102912https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iccn.2020.102912
- Impact of oral care on thirst perception and dry mouth assessments in intensive care patients: an observational study.Intensive Crit Care Nurs. 2021 Oct; 66 (Epub 2021 May 28. PMID: 34059413): 103073https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iccn.2021.103073
- Influence of intraoperative administration of glycopyrronium on early post-operative thirst, dry mouth and wellbeing. A post hoc analysis of an interventional study.Intensive Crit Care Nurs. 2021 Oct; 66 (Epub 2021 May 29. PMID: 34059416): 103078https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iccn.2021.103078
- Influence of personalised music and ice-tea options on post-operative well-being in the post anaesthesia care unit after general or regional anaesthesia. A pre-post-analysis by means of a questionnaire.Intensive Crit Care Nurs. 2021 Apr; 63 (Epub 2020 Dec 25. PMID: 33358520): 102998https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iccn.2020.102998