Measurements and main results
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Australian New Zealand Paediatric Intensive Care Society: Australian New Zealand Paediatric Intensive Care Registry. Available at: https://www.anzics.com.au/. Accessed November 2019.
- Early physical and occupational therapy in mechanically ventilated, critically ill patients: a randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2009; 373: 1874-1882
- Practice recommendations for early mobilization in critically ill children.J Pediatr Intensive Care. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0037-1601424
- Early mobilization in the pediatric intensive care unit: a systematic review.J Pediatr Inten Care. 2015; 4: 129-170
- Expert consensus and recommendations on safety criteria for active mobilization of mechanically ventilated critically ill adults.Crit Care. 2014; 18: 1-9
- Diagnostic accuracy of delirium diagnosis in pediatric intensive care: a systematic review.Crit Care. 2014; 18: 1-10
- Prolonged stay at the paediatric intensive care unit associated with paediatric delirium.Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2010; 19: 389-393
- Delirium: an emerging frontier in the management of critically ill children.Anesthesiology Clin. 2011; 29: 729-750
- Early mobilization in the intensive care unit: a systematic review.Cardiopulm Phys Ther. 2012; 23: 5-11
- Early activity is feasible and safe in respiratory failure patients.Crit Care Med. 2007; 35: 139-145
- Receiving early mobility during an intensive care unit admission is a predictor of improved outcomes in acute respiratory failure.Am J Med Science. 2011; 341: 373-377
- PICU up!: impact of a quality improvement intervention to promote early mobilization in critically ill children.Ped Crit Care Med. 2016; 17: 559-566
- Bundled care of septic shock: an analysis of clinical trials.Crit Care Med. 2010; 38: 668-678
- Early exercise in critically ill youth and children, a preliminary evaluation: the wEECYCLE pilot trial.Ped Crit Care Med. 2017; 18
- Improving the reporting quality of nonrandomized Evaluations of behavioural and public health interventions: the TREND statement.Am J Public Health. 2004; 94: 361-366
- Early mobilization in critically ill children: a systematic review.J Pediatr. 2019; 203: 25-33
- Acute rehabilitation practice in critically ill children: a multicenter study.Ped Crit Care Med. 2014; 15: 270-279
- Early exercise in critically ill patients enhances short term functional recovery.Crit Care Med. 2009; 37: 2499-2505
Australia and New Zealand Intensive Care Society: PIM2 & PIM3 for the ANZPIC Registry. Available at: https://www.anzics.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/ANZPICR-PIM2-PIM3-Information-Booklet.pdf. Accessed March 17 2020.
- Dexmedetomidine reduces the risk of delirium, agitation and confusion in critically ill patients: a meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2014; 28: 1459-1466
- CareTrack: assessing the appropriateness of health care delivery in Australia.Med J Aust. 2012; 197: 100-105
- The checklist conundrum.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1063-1064
- Caring for the critically ill patient with the ABCDEF bundle: results of the ICU liberation collaborative in over 15,000 adults.Crit Care Med. 2019; 47: 3-14
- Physical rehabilitation in critically ill children: a multicenter point prevalence study in the United States.Crit Care Med. 2020; 48: 1-11
- Early mobilisation and recovery in mechanically ventilated patients in ICU: a bi-national, multicentre, prospective cohort study.Crit Care. 2015; 19: 1-10
- Barriers to implementing expert safety recommendations for early mobilisation in intensive care unit during mechanical ventilation: a prospective observational study.Aus Crit Care. 2019; 32: 185-190
Society of Critical Care Medicine: ICU Liberation Bundle (A-F). Available at: https://www.sccm.org/ICULiberation/ABCDEF-Bundles, accessed 1 April, 2020.