Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
National Consensus Statement: Essential elements for recognising and responding to acute physiological deterioration (2nd ed.) | Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care [Internet]. [cited 2021 May 24]. Available from: https://www.safetyandquality.gov.au/publications-and-resources/resource-library/national-consensus-statement-essential-elements-recognising-and-responding-acute-physiological-deterioration-second-edition.
- Findings of the first consensus conference on medical emergency teams.Crit Care Med. 2006 Sep; 34: 2463
- Rapid response teams improve outcomes: we are not sure.Intensive Care Med. 2016 Apr 1; 42: 599-601
Quality metrics for the evaluation of Rapid Response Systems: Proceedings from the third international consensus conference on Rapid Response Systems- ClinicalKey [Internet]. [cited 2021 May 24]. Available from: https://www-clinicalkey-com-au.journals.cicm.org.au/#!/content/playContent/1-s2.0-S0300957219301807.
- Biomedical ontologies in action: role in knowledge management, data integration and decision support.Yearb Med Inform. 2008; : 67-79
- DeVita Michael, Goldhill David, Kloeck Walter, et al. Recommended Guidelines for Monitoring, Reporting, and Conducting Research on Medical Emergency Team, Outreach, and Rapid Response Systems: an Utstein-Style Scientific Statement.Circulation. 2007 Nov 20; 116: 2481-2500
- Outcomes of older hospitalized patients requiring Rapid response team Activation for acute deterioration.Crit Care Med. 2018 Dec; 46: 1953-1960
Medical emergency teams at The Ottawa Hospital: the first two years. - PubMed - NCBI [Internet]. [cited 2019 Aug 1]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=medical+emergency+teams+at+the+ottawa+hospital+first+two+years.
- Information systems alignment.in: Bush Ashley Rai Arun MIS quarterly research curations. March 201910.2530003152019)
- Standards for reporting qualitative research: a synthesis of recommendations.Acad Med. 2014 Sep; 89: 1245-1251
- The SAGE handbook of qualitative data analysis.([Internet]. 1 Oliver’s Yard, 55 City Road) SAGE Publications Ltd, London EC1Y 1SP United Kingdom2014 ([cited 2021 Jul 28]. Available from:)
Department of Health & Human Services. Victorian Children's Tool for Observation and Response (ViCTOR) [Internet]. [cited 2019 Oct 5]. Available from: https://www2.health.vic.gov.au:443/hospitals-and-health-services/quality-safety-service/clinical-networks/clinical-network-paediatric/vpcn-victor.
- Rapid response systems.Resuscitation. 2018 Jul; 128: 191-197
Critical Care Resources (CCR) Registry [Internet]. ANZICS. [cited 2020 Dec 7]. Available from: https://www.anzics.com.au/critical-care-resources-ccr-registry/.