- Martín-Rodríguez F.
- López-Izquierdo R.
- Castro-Villamor M.A.
- Martín-Conty J.L.
- Herrero-Antón R.M.
- Del Pozo-Vegas C.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A predictive model for serious adverse events in adults with acute poisoning in prehospital and hospital care.Aust Crit Care. 2021; 34: 209-216
- Can early warning scores identify deteriorating patients in pre-hospital settings? A systematic review.Resuscitation. 2018; 132: 101-111
- Aspiration pneumonia and severe self-poisoning: about the necessity of early airway management.J Emerg Med. 2012; 43: 122-123
- Aspiration pneumonia in carbon monoxide poisoning patients with loss of consciousness: prevalence, outcomes, and risk factors.Am J Med. 2017; 130 (1465.e21-1465.e26)
- Glucose as an additional parameter to National Early Warning Score (NEWS) in prehospital setting enhances identification of patients at risk of death: an observational cohort study.Emerg Med J. 2020; 37: 286-292
- Glucose control in intensive care: usability, efficacy and safety of Space Glucose Control in two medical European intensive care units.BMC Endocr Disord. 2014; 14: 62
- The approach to the patient with an unknown overdose.Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2007; 25: 249-281
- Hyperglycemia at presentation is associated with in hospital mortality in non-diabetic patient with organophosphate poisoning.Clin Toxicol. 2016; 54: 252-258
- Prognostic significance of blood glucose levels and alterations among patients with aluminium phosphide poisoning.Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J. 2018; 18: e299-e303
- Proposal of a new quality indicator in the health care of patients with acute poisoning.J Healthc Qual Res. 2021; 36: 118-120