Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A novel coronavirus from patients with pneumonia in China, 2019.NEJM. 2020 Feb 20; 382: 727-733
- Clinical management of severe acute respiratory infection (SARI) when COVID-19 disease is suspected: interim guidance, 13 March 2020.2020 (Available from:)https://www.who.int/publications-detail/clinical-management-of-severe-acute-respiratory-infection-when-novel-coronavirus-(ncov)-infection-is-suspected(cited 15 Oct 2020)
- Turbulent gas clouds and respiratory pathogen emissions: potential implications for reducing transmission of COVID-19.J Am Med Assoc. 2020; 323: 1837-1838
- Controversy around airborne versus droplet transmission of respiratory viruses: implication for infection prevention.Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2019; 32: 372-379
- ANZICS covid-19 guidelines.(Version 2)April 2020 (Available from:)(viewed Oct 2020)
- Airborne or droplet precautions for health workers treating COVID-19?.J Infect Dis. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1093/infdis/jiaa189
- Using personal protective equipment (PPE).2020 (Available from:)(viewed Sept 2020)
- Airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2: the world should face the reality.Environ Int. 2020; 139: 105730
- Design guidelines for hospitals and day procedures.Victorian Government, 2020 (Available from:)(cited 11 Oct 2020)
- NIOSH ventilated headboard provides solution to patient isolation during an epidemic.2020 (Available from:)https://blogs.cdc.gov/niosh-science-blog/2020/04/14/ventilated-headboard/?deliveryName=USCDC-170-DM25875(cited 18 Oct 2020)
- Covid19: minimising risk to healthcare workers during aerosol producing respiratory therapy using an innovative constant flow canopy.Eur Respir J. 2020; 55: 2001017
- Aerosol generation related to respiratory interventions and the effectiveness of a personal ventilation hood.Crit Care Resusc. 2020; 22: 212-220
Australian Government Department of Health. Therapeutic Goods Administration. Reporting adverse events. Available from: https://www.tga.gov.au/reporting-adverse-events (cited 12 Sept 2020).
- Control of airborne infectious diseases in ventilated spaces.J R Soc Interface. 2009; 6: S747-S755
- Victorian healthcare worker coronavirus (COVID-19) data.2020 (Available from:)(cited 22 Sept 2020)